Tales of the Javahunden

This blog is the story of my life and the life of my dog, Coffee. We don't have a lot of adventures, but I like to think I can make my ordinary life interesting through the magic of creative hyperbole.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sigh. Been on the diet for well over a week now. I've been doing pretty well, but it seems like food is everywhere! I mean, I've been helping a friend study for our Spanish class, and every time I come over, she wants to feed me. My mother went grocery shopping, and bought tons of stuff that I love, like ravioli and cereal and Dr. Pepper. Then she got sick and wanted ice cream. How cruel is that?!? I've already mentioned the volunteer dinner. Right now, I'm very hungry. I'm trying to decide if I want to have a Slimfast snack bar now. I'd rather have something not sweet, though. Hmm. I wonder what would be good. Any ideas for low calorie, non-sweet snacks? I need something!


2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Bamboo said…

    Eat some Triscuits, they fill you up and get caught in your throat. Then you cough nonstop all day, and get false sympathy from your coworkers. Yes I'm okay, I'm just eating these damn dry ass Triscuits. Have you ever heard diets can make you cranky? I'm super cranky and I haven't lost any weight in like three weeks. "Plateau, blah blah, exercising, blah". Don't want to hear any of it. AND I WANT A MEATBALL SUB RIGHT NOW>>>>>>>

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    You're preaching to the choir, sister. I want a big, fat Reuben sandwich and french fries. I'm not only cranky, I have an algebra test tomorrow! ARGH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home