Tales of the Javahunden

This blog is the story of my life and the life of my dog, Coffee. We don't have a lot of adventures, but I like to think I can make my ordinary life interesting through the magic of creative hyperbole.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Algebra Hates Me

OK. I got back my first algebra test today, and I am NOT happy. In fact, I'm in kind of a purple funk. I got a 56%. That is absolutely shameful. This is the first grade I've gotten lower than a B since I've been back in school. I am very depressed. I want cupcakes, doughnuts, Filet-o-Fish sandwiches, and fries. If anybody has some they would like to send me, I would be happy to accept. I don't keep naughty food in the house any more, because of the temptation, you see. I think I would also enjoy a giant steak. Any way, I'm going to start going to a tutor next week so I can get a little help. Actually, a lot of help would be better. Prayer is also good.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering, that is in fact me in the picture. This was a few years ago when I was at SAGU. I was all dressed up for a choir performance. My friends had never seen me like that, so my roommate insisted on taking a picture. The big smile is really sarcastic. I was really embarrassed, even though the outfit got me some compliments from this guy I really liked. The bed on the bottom is mine, as you can probably tell from the Lambchop pillow, what with my sheep fixation and all. Notice the wolf poster in the back. It has a speech bubble coming out of its mouth. This was a vicious taunting message left over from when my roomie and my friend Becky rustled my sheep. Stole every one and left the guard pig I had stationed with them knocked over on the floor. It turned out they were hidden in the acoustical tile ceiling the whole time. It was very mean. Well, I have to go to bed now. Coffee says hello, and wants to know if any of you have any cheese. Have a great day, and I'll try to post again soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home